Register to volunteer!
We’re always eager to hear from individuals or groups interested in working our events, so fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you. Please note that Oxjam volunteers must be over 18.
Each co-ordinator will be responsible for organising a small group of volunteers. You will be based either at the Cathedral or around the city. Main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring your volunteers are happy and know what they are doing
- Directing volunteers as appropriate
- Keeping in regular contact with the managing team throughout the event
- Engaging with the public, collecting donations and generally radiating enthusiasm!
You will be working with the artists to ensure their performances run smoothly. Main responsibilities include:
- Welcoming artists and ensuring they have everything they need for their performance
- Handing out performer wristbands
- Directing artists to their performance space
- Making sure the running order is adhered to
You will be based either around the city or inside the venues. Main responsibilities include:
- Welcoming festival goers and exchanging tickets for wristbands on the door
- Taking money and giving out wristbands on the door
- Collecting donations around the city and/or venues
- Spreading the word about the festival around the city
- Keeping in regular contact with your co-ordinator
- Being a friendly, beaming face for members of the public
You can find out more about volunteering for us in this blog post.